Updated: Sep 7
White Rapids Manor, a 40-bed nursing home in Fredericton Junction, NB, is looking for casual Registered Nurses to join our team.
The RN at White Rapids Manor leads an interdisciplinary team, provides clinical expertise to the resident care team and assists the Director of Nursing in administration and supervision.
Duties include coordinating the delivery of care and monitoring and maintaining quality control and risk management. The RN provides clinical consultation and leadership to nursing personnel, students, and other health care professionals.
The rotation involves 12-hour shifts.
• Current with the Nurses Association of New Brunswick
• Baccalaureate of Nursing Degree in Nursing Preferred
• 2 years’ experience working in a long-term care or other health care setting preferred
• Good previous work and attendance record
• The ability to think critically and act logically to evaluate situations, solve problems and make decisions
• Uses technology, instruments, tools and information systems effectively
• Current certificate in CPR/AED training
• Ability to perform the duties of the position
• Previous experience leading and supervising staff an asset
• Written and spoken competence in English required.
The Government of Canada offers Canada Student Loan forgiveness to eligible nurses who work in rural areas, including Fredericton Junction.
If you have a dedication and compassion for working with seniors, please submit a cover letter and resume to the Director of Nursing, at firstname.lastname@example.org